A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Where I Have Been

Boy has it been busy around here. My Grandma has been in town for a month and we purchased our first house!

It was really good to see my Grandma again. It was also nice to be able to spend some time with her and not have to rush to see her. We could have her for a day and then let her rest for a day. She gets really tired quickly, so we mostly spent time sitting and talking. Which is fine with me. I just enjoy the time with her. I know she really had fun watching James play. I hope that she will be able to come back soon for another month or so. Sadly we spend our time with her thinking that it might be our last. She will be 90 this year, so she has lived a long life. I just hope that she lives a lot longer.

Now to the house. We signed the papers on August 22. It isn't anything spectacular or anything, but it is ours. It is a ranch with 3 beds, 1 bath, kitchen, dining, living room, family room, partial basement with a 3 ft high crawl space under the rest, a 3 car garage and sits on 1/2 acre. I am very excited and James seems to love it when we are there. Currently we are working on it before we move in. We have to redo the floors in all the rooms except James' bedroom and the bathroom, then primer and paint the walls. It is taking longer than we want it to, but we know that we will be happy with it once it is finished. We need to do some work on the outside of it as well, but that will come after we move in.

Here are some pictures of it just after we purchased it.

Exterior Pictures......

Standing in the drive way.


The 3 car garage (3rd one is in the back)

Part of the back/covered porch

Side from Church parking lot

Quiet neighbors (yep that is a cemetery that you see)

Side Back

Now for the interior pictures......

View of the living room from the dining room

More of the living room

Dining room

Bath room


Family Room


Family room and a view of the "Magic Closet"


Interior of the "Magic Closet"


Hall way to the extra bedroom and master bedroom


Extra bedroom


Extra bedroom


Hall way leading to master bedroom


Master bedroom


Master bedroom


James' bedroom


James' bedroom looking at the "Magic Closet"


Kitchen


Kitchen

That concludes the tour of our new home. We hope that you enjoyed yourself. As you can see there is work that needs to be done and that is what we have been working on. I can't wait to get into it.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter