A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, August 18, 2006

Cousin's Wedding

On June 10th my cousin Heather was married. She had planned on having her wedding out doors, but the weather had other plans for her. She has always dreamed of having an outside wedding and I really felt bad that her dream was crushed.

Even with the weather not being perfect the wedding was still beautiful. Her dress was gorgeous! I loved the purple trim that was added to it. She made a very pretty bride.

The food was delicious. James was sitting on my lap mooching food from all of us. Later he found out that my cousin's kids had fries and ketchup. That was quite a mess. LOL

All in all the wedding went well and we had a great time. I was just sorry that we had to leave before they cut the cake and all that fun stuff. Unfortunately James was already up past his bed time and we still had a good drive ahead of us.

The Wedding...












James with my cousin's kids. I am not sure if that would make them 2nd cousins or what. If you know leave it in the comments so I will know what to call them. :)





James after taking the ketchup and fries. Looks like he really enjoyed them doesn't it.?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter