A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sand Box Fun

Isn't this a cool sand box?! My Mom got it for her house. James just loves it. When ever we go over there now he heads for the back door so he can go out and play in his sand box. He has more fun throwing the sand out and onto the water side than anything, but he is having fun - right?.

I can't wait until Kevin gets the one done here for him. He is making it out of wood. It is pretty much done. He needs to unload all the junk (yes I mean junk because it all is going to the scrap yard) off the trailer so he can go and get a load of sand for it. When that will happen I don't know, but it better be soon or he is going to hear about it more and more LOL.

I remember playing in the sand boxes that my Dad made for me. I always had the best time playing in them. O.k. so I admit that the sand box is for me too. You all know that I will be in it playing too. That is part of the fun isn't it? Isn't that one of the reasons to have kids? - So you can play with toys and have a legitimate reason to and people won't think you are crazy?.

I will leave you with some pictures of James and his sand box at my Mom's. Looks fun doesn't it?

















www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter