A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, February 26, 2006

$$180.00$$!!

Yesterday James and I went to the Urgent Care since we were both sick and our Dr. isn't in on Saturdays. Well our insurance changed without us knowing it and it was $50.00 each just to be seen at the Urgent Care. It wasn't like I could say that the $50.00 was too much to pay for the health of our Child.

Come to find out I have a sinus infection (gee go figure) and James has the beginnings of an ear infection. He said that it wasn't an ear infection yet, but the left ear was a little red and tight looking. So he gave us both a prescription and sent us on our way. I am just glad that we caught the ear infection early and he didn't have to suffer through the pain of one. I knew that he wasn't feeling well. He was coughing and sneezing the hole night before. I am glad that I took him in.

We went to Kroger to have the scrips filled. Come to find out mine cost $50.00 and James' cost $30.00, and that was with insurance! I about fell on the floor, but we couldn't really just say no. It's not like either of us would be getting any better if we skipped the meds.

So $180.00 later we were home with our meds, or should I say gold?! I took mine and gave James his. They are only once a day, so it makes it nice. We take them together around lunch and are done for the day.

I feel a wee bit better today and James seems to be acting a little better, so hopefully the drugs will do their job really soon and we will both be feeling back to normal (or as normal as can be).

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter