A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Growing Pains, Cutting Teeth, and Shots ... Oh My!

Yap you read it right. Poor little James is going through all of it at once. He is still working on cutting his molars, he is having growing pains and he had to have a shot on last Thursday and has to go back for 4 more tomorrow.

He is not doing well with the last shot that he had. I am afraid that these next 4 are really going to do a number on him. He is completely cranky all day, doesn't want to eat his solids or his milk, has been waking up in the middle of the night screaming wildly and inconsolable. I am guessing that it is from the growing pains. I have been giving him Tylenol during the day and Motrin at night to help him feel a little better. I really wish that there was more that I could do for him.

I am really not looking forward to the shots tomorrow. I have to go between 1 and 4 which is during his nap time. I am hoping that he will sleep in a little late in the morning so I can push back his nap. I just hope that he does well. I know that he is going to cry. I really don't like the entire shot process, but I know deep down that it is for his own good. I just wish they could take him, do the shots and bring him back to me so that I can slather him with hugs and kisses and he won't think that I had anything to do with it. Can you tell that I am dreading it?

I might stop in at Lambikin's afterward to see if my yarn is in that I need to finish my niece's shrug that I am making her. James just loves Christina (the owner) and she seems to really like him too. So it might help to get his and my mind off the traumatic event. Then we will head home for the nap, that is if he doesn't fall asleep on the way home.

Got to go do the dishes from this evening. I hope that you are all doing well.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter