A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Checking In

Wow it has been busy around here lately. I finally have a few seconds to post while James is napping. I have the dishes done, the floor swept, lunch in my tummy (for once) and a few other things. I think it is time to sit down and take a break.

James has been really clingy today. Normally he will play by himself and come to me when he wants me to play with him. Not today! He wanted me to hold him the entire time that he was awake. I don't know if he is coming down with something, his teeth are bothering him or he is going through another attachment stage. We sat and watched all his shows together until it was his nap time. Not that I mind sitting and cuddling with him, but he was so whinny to go with it. He would decide that he wanted down and then turn right around and whine for me to pick him up. He is never like this, so something is going on with the little buckaroo.

He still isn't walking on his own yet. He just refuses to let go. He can do it of he would let go, but it just isn't something that he is willing to do right now. Believe me I am not complaining. He is hard enough to keep up with right now, I can just imagine what he will be like when he decides that walking is fun.

I still need to make an appointment for James' 1 year check up. I am really dreading it because it means more shots. I really disliked doing it when he was little. Now that he is bigger he will defiantly know what is going on. I guess I should get up the guts and call to make an appointment today.

I will leave you with a picture of our spoiled animals. They have such a rough life don't they?


Such Rough Lives

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter