A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Not too Much

There hasn't been too much going on here lately.

James is doing well and growing well like a little weed, nothing new there. He now has his 2 bottom molars and seems to be cutting more since he is chewing on everything like a mad man. I don't dare to put my fingers in his mouth unless I want them bit off.

He still isn't walking yet. He is getting braver by the day, but still won't completely let go. This is fine with me, that is just less I have to chase him and more time for me to build my stamina to chase him later.

A good thing is he seems to have weaned himself from the bottle. He really doesn't want anything to do with it any more, but on the down side is he isn't wanting much to do with milk either. I have tried multiple things trying to get him to drink it, but he only wants his cup of water. He seems to be a water baby. I have tried to mix a little juice in with it, but that was a no go too. As long as he keeps himself hydrated, which by the diapers that I have changed doesn't seem to be a problem, then I guess I can't complain too much. He is eating yogurt and eating loads of cheese so I guess he is getting his calcium. Unfortunately at this age I can't make him sit until he drinks all his milk.

For those of you who live in the tri-state area you might appreciate this. James LOVES Skyline/Cincinnati style chili. If he smells it he goes nuts until we give him some. The other day we got him a small 3 way (that is spaghetti, chili and cheese for those of you who don't know). He ate the entire thing! I couldn't believe it, he was such a pig and wanted more. I think we have created a little chili monster. I just hope that I can get him to eat all his food like this.

That is all that I have to report for now. If I can think of anything else I will come back and tell ya.

Have a great weekend.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter