A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Most Belated 4th of July Post

Yeah I know it is August, but I figured that it is better late than never. Right?

We had a great 4th like we always do. James had a lot of fun running around and playing. Of course he was sucking everyone into his cuteness.

I wanted to get pictures of James playing and such, but Kevin had absconded with the camera. Guess he thought that the gun range was more important than getting pictures of James. Grrrr. Nothing that I can do about it now. I did get some nice fireworks pictures that night after the camera was returned to me.

We also got this.......

It is my Sister-in-Law, her boyfriend. The second they have added a friend of theirs. This tent is James' so it isn't huge by any stretch of the imagination. Who says that we can't have fun.






Now on to the fireworks. James did really well. He didn't seem fazed by them in the least. I was afraid that the loud booming would scare him, but he didn't jump or cry once. I was really proud of him. He seemed to really like them.



















www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter