A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wedding #2

This was the summer of weddings for us. We had 3 of them to go to. It is always so neat to see how different each one is.

This one is my BIL and his fiance. They were married at their farm and it was a surprise to my BIL. I know what you are thinking. What? How and why would you surprise the groom?

They had already gotten a marriage license and had planned on getting married, they just never set a date and such. So his fiance decided to make it a surprise and have it on their first date anniversary. All the immediate family was invited and a few close friends. Can you believe that he had no clue?! One of his co-workers married them even. LOL

It threatened to storm all that afternoon, but it held off until after they were married to start raining. We were all lucky on that one. It was a beautiful wedding and I am glad that it all turned out so well.

I wish them a happy and long marriage.




www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter