A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Book Worm

James is my little book worm. He absolutely LOVES his books. We have a stack of about 20 or so that we go through multiple times a day. He will go through his stack, pick out the one that he wants, bring it to me and I read it. Then the process starts over with the next book. We go through this all day until he decides that he wants to play with his toys. I am glad that he likes books so much, but some times I would like to get a few things done around the house. Oh well the dust isn't going anywhere so it can wait.

He will even sit and read to himself. I just love it when he does that. He really looks like he is reading and he will ramble like he is reading out loud. It is way too cute. In the pictured below he has his Dick and Jane books that he likes to read himself. (Anyone remember them?) Those expressions on his face are priceless. He is completely concentrating on his books.

I am so glad that he likes books so well. I hope that reading as much as I do to him will help him in the future. I also read at least 3 books to him before his nap and bed. So I would say that he gets a good dose of story time a day. LOL







www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter