A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas Loot

Man was James' first Christmas a great one! He made out like a bandit. We have toys piled everywhere. I still need to get pictures of all of it. I can't believe all the stuff that he got. He is in his glory with all the toys. He goes from toy to toy every day to play with them all. I am planning on putting all the toys in the corner where the tree is at the moment. I guess that will be the toy corner from now on. LOL I am wanting to get him a chair from Pottery Barn Kids, either This One or This One. I am not sure which size to get. I think that I am leaning toward the larger one so that he can use it longer. I really like the fact that it is personalized. Maybe that is what I will do with the money that he got from his Grandma and Grandpa. They gave us money for him since they didn't know what to get him that others hadn't already done. I am planning on waiting to get it until after his birthday just in case someone gets him one.

I can safely say that he is one lucky boy getting all the loot that he got. I just love all the outfits that people got him as well. Once the tree is down I will go through it all and get pictures to put up.

Loot Loot every where and what to play with first. What a horrible dilemma. :)

Thank You to everyone that got him something. We really appreciate it.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter