A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, November 28, 2005

Crazy Shopping

Yes we were one of the crazies out the day after Thanksgiving shopping. Actually Kevin was the one that went out early that morning to get a few things for James. We both agreed that one of us would go and the other stay home so that we didn't have to wake and drag James out in the mess.

Kevin was successful in getting everything that he went out for. So that was good and he said that the people really weren't bad. He was pleasantly surprised. I was happy that he had a good experience. He did say that the Wal*Mart on Colrain had police in riot gear. Can you imagine? It just amazes me that they have to do that because of the crazy people out there. I worked at a Wal*Mart and was there to witness the madness that ensues for the sales. I am sorry, but there is nothing worth knocking and trampling some one for.

Later that day we all went back out because one of the toys didn't work so we went to do an exchange. I was surprised that there weren't more people out shopping. I guess the idea of money or gift cards are becoming quite popular.

I think that we have everything for James now for Christmas and his Birthday, unless I can find a few smaller things to fit in his stocking.

I can't wait for Christmas this year. Now I have to persuade Kevin into getting the Christmas decorations out of the garage. Any suggestions?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter