A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Christmas Cards Almost Complete

James was such a good boy for me today and I was able to work on the Christmas cards that need to go out soon. All the cards are filled out, all have their return address labels on them, all but one have their postage (1 has to go over seas so the postage will be determined at the post office) and all but 2 have their address label on them (I forgot to add 1 of them to the list and the 2nd I am waiting on because of address change and now married) so I will print them out together.

Thursday evening we will be taking James to have his 11 month pictures done. While we are there we will be having family pictures to put in the cards. So I will have to fill them out and in each card then the normal seal and stack. I plan to send them out in the mail as soon as I get them done. So if I get 10 finished then they will go out in the mail and the rest will wait until the next day.

I can day that the cards we have this year are so much nicer than the ones that we have had in the past. Thanks to Costco! Their cards were so pretty and really cheap as well. Hopefully they will have them next year too. I will have to get them there from now on.

Wish me luck that I will have them all out by the weekend.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter