A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, September 22, 2005

8 Month Check-Up

Monday was James' 8 month well baby check-up. Everything went really well and he got a clean bill of health. The Dr. said that he looks like Bob off the Quiznos commercials. I could wish he made money like that little baby lol. He ended up having to get 1 shot this time :(. I thought that we were done with them, but this one is for pneumonia and since they are so expensive the place he was sending us to have all his other shots wouldn't give it to him because it wasn't a requirement for school. He cried for the shot, but stopped once I picked him up. I really dislike the shots.

After the Dr. we stopped at Lambikin's Hideaway to look at the new yarn that came in. While we were at the counter and I had James on my hip I felt something warm. Come to find out the 3rd year student Dr. that was in with the Dr. didn't put James' diaper on right. So now I am wet and so is James. Out to the car we go to change him completely and to clean me up since I didn't have any spare clothes. After the clean and change we went back into the store and James played on a quilt I brought to put on the floor. He was so good. We were there for 2 hours and he played the entire time. I couldn't believe it.

Before we left for home a call came in. Someone was canceling for the knitted clog class that night. Since I was there she asked if I still wanted to take it. Of course I did! So I called Kevin to see what his plans were for the evening. He had made plans already so I called my Mom and she was more than willing to watch James. So I had to run home get things together for James then it was off to my Moms and to class. I know that Mom and James both had a good time together since when I got there to pick him up James was crashed out in my Mom's arms.

Finally here are his current stats.....

Weight - - 20lbs 12oz
Height - - 29in
Head - - 18.5in

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter