A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

2nd Time on My Own

Well last night was only the 2nd time that I have been without James since he was born. In a way it was nice to get out and have adult conversation, but on the other hand I missed him so much. It was quite a lonely drive to Hamilton last night without him. I caught myself talking to the back seat and there was no one there :(. I even stopped at McDonald's on the way and didn't have him to share my french fries with. It was good for me to get out of the house and for James to spend time with Kevin, but it was hard for me to walk out the door and drive off. Now I know why Mothers are so protective of their children.

The class was really nice. I learned a lot and now know why I should make sure I continually check the gauge of whatever I am making to be sure that it will come out the size and shape that I want. Plus it is harder to pick a sweater pattern with a yarn that I like and for it to fit me than I thought that it would be. I guess that will be something that I will have to try later after I do some other things.

I have to say that the highlight of my evening was when I walked in the door when I got home. Kevin and James were sitting watching cartoons and when James saw me he got a huge smile on his face and reached for me. Once I picked him up he laid his head on me and patted me. Talk about heart melting. Boy he knows how to make me feel good. I was so glad to hold and snuggle him again. You would think I was gone forever, but hey it felt like a long time even though it was only a total of 4 hours. I am sure that it will get easier the more that I leave him. I think I am the one with the separation anxiety. LOL

Tomorrow is my next class. I will be making a felted pumpkin. This one has 2 sessions. I am excited to see what it will look like.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter