A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween Update

We had a great time Halloween evening. My SIL and her boyfriend did end up coming over to my Moms to take James out trick or treating with us. She went as death and Brian went at Lupo the Butcher. Kevin, James and Myself were told that we had the best family costumes at every house we went to. James did really well. I was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't cared of any of the costumes, decorations, or music and noises that people had playing. After an hour into it James was tired so we headed back home. He made a pretty good haul in that short time. He seemed like he had a good time. I know that I did. Kevin has already been through the candy to see what James got and separated out what James could have and couldn't. Poor little guy is stuck with suckers, not like he will really get them anyway, maybe a lick or two but that is about it.

I will have pictures posted later once I get them from the camera to the computer and all that fun stuff.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter