A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Off to the Dr. I Went

Well today I gave in to the coughing, sore throat, body aches, mucus filled head that I have been enjoying since Saturday. I made a call to my Dr. and they got me in this morning. I was told that it should last around 7 days. So I am 4 days in so far and I can safely say it sucks. I was supposed to go to my knitting glove class this evening, but with also being contagious I thought it better for all involved to stay home. I was put on a prescription for my coughing and mucus. It is kicking my but. It has an antihistamine in it and boy do they normally make me loopy. I am supposed to keep my distance from James and Kevin. Ok I can do that with Kevin, but I don't see how this is going to work with James. With staying at home with him and having to take care of him during the day, I have to have contact with him. Poor little buckaroo just doesn't understand why I won't play with him like normal. I wish I could make him understand why. I really don't want him to get this. I am currently only able to squeak out a few words then my voice is completely gone. No needless to say, I am having to be quite. I am sure that Kevin is loving it. LOL

Everyone loved James in his brown corduroy pants, brown, blue, green, tan, beige horizontal stripe sweater, off white turtle neck and little brown dress shoes. He did look really cute. He looked so grown up. Of course he was flirting with all the nurses and the people at the store while we were waiting for my prescription to be filled. He is such a turd sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter