A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Minges Pumpkin Festival

This weekend we went to Minges Pumpkin Festival. We have been going for quite a few years. We set up a marquee in the primitive section. Normally we both dress the part, but since I left Kevin home to bring James out after they have both woke up and were ready to go for the day, Kevin was only partially dressed the way she should have been and we didn't have anything to dress James in, so he came in his normal clothes.

I had a really good time with Kevin, James my Dad's side of the family, my Mom and all the people that I hadn't gotten to see in about a year. James seemed to have fun as well. He really seemed to like it when the planes would fly over (since we were set up at the end of a run way). James did much better than I thought he would and even took a nap there both days! I really think he enjoyed himself. It didn't hurt that my Mom was there Saturday to spoil him rotten. Of course she had to buy him some new toys, so we came home with a wooden truck and a wooden helicopter. Plus she bought him a wooden train for Christmas that was sent home with us already for him to play with. What do you do with Grandparents? LOL

All in all it was a beautiful weekend. It was a little cold during the wee morning hours, but the rest of the day was sunny and pleasant. We couldn't have asked for a better weekend.


Part of the Family


James and Kevin


James Watching all the Action


Just a Little Peak from Under the Hat

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter