A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, August 01, 2005

7 Months Old!!

I can't believe it. My little man is 7 months old today!!! I know that I say this every month, but where has the time gone? He is doing so much on his own now. I can see him needing me less and less every day. He is growing up so quick and I just want him to stay little for just a little while longer. I am sure that every Mother feels this way and can relate to how I am feeling. I know that it isn't a realistic thought that he will stay this way forever, but I just wish time would slow down a bit.

Today we went to get James' 7 month pictures done. They turned out so good. I had some done in a normal outfit then had some in a camo onsie, I had brought pictures of his Grandpa and Great Grandpas on my side (all have passed on) of them in the Military. All 3 of them were in the Army. James was wearing the hat that my Dad used to wear while flying in the helicopters and we used one of my Dad's shirts as a prop. They turned out so well. The girls taking the pictures just fell in love with it. I have been wanting to do something in their memory and thought that this would be a good idea. So far all the people at Babies R Us who saw them LOVED them. I am sure that my side of the family will love them too. I can't wait to show them to my Mom, I think she is going to flip over them. I have to wait for the larger ones to come in so that will be another week before I get them, but at least I have the ones that are 8x10 and smaller.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter