A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, July 18, 2005

Da Da, Na Na & La La

These are Jame's first words!!! He woke up this morning saying Da Da then went on to Na Na and La La. I couldn't believe that he came up with them all at once. It is so much better than the normal screaching that he had been doing. I know that Kevin is going to be elated knowing that James' first word is Da Da. He works so that I can stay home. I know that I will probably be the first one to see most of James' milestones, so I am so glad that he said Da Da first. You should see Kevin's face when he hears James say it. It is so sweet. We know that James really doesn't know what it means yet, but it doesn't make us any less proud especially Kevin. I am trying to make a connection for James when he says Da Da. I will point to a picture of Kevin and say that he is at work or if he is home point to him and Kevin always answers him when he hears him say it. So I hope that doing this will help him make the connection between the word and his Daddy. Yep we are puffed up and proud parents today.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter