A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, July 18, 2005

6 Month Appointment

Today I had James' 6 month well baby check up. I am always scared and excited for his checkups. I am excited to see what his stats are and how he has grown. I am scared that he hasn't grown enough, is behind developmentally, there is more that I should be doing and any other irrational thought that a Mother can come up with. This appointment went as well as all the others have. The Dr. told me that he is doing wonderfully and whatever I am doing to keep it up. Once I hear that I always take a big sigh of relief. I guess you always wonder if what you are doing is right, but this is something that I don't want to screw up on if you know what I mean.? The Dr. did put him on liquid vitamin drops. He said it was because with me giving James breast milk and us having well water he doesn't have a constant source of fluoride, so the drops are for the fluoride, but the vitamins can't hurt him any. I just hope that it doesn't help his feet to grow any more. He is already in a size 3!!!! I am sure that he is going to be just like his Daddy in the feet, so shoes should be interesting to find for him.

His Stats are:

Weight : 22 lbs 96%
Height: 25.25 in 92%
Head: 18 in 90%

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter