A Mother's Love

The daily life and struggles of being a first time Mother adjusting to my new life and trying to do my best for the new life we have brought into the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Moores Hill, Indiana, United States

I am a married Mother of 2 beautiful boys and 1 adorable girl. James was born on 1-1-05. Isaac born on 7-21-09. Anna born on 3-21-12 I have been married since Nov. 2001. I have 3 dogs (white lab/mastiff mix, black lab and black lab mix), 4 black cats, many angora rabbits (French, English and German, many fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, frogs, chickens and our newest additions 2 bottle lambs - or as my husband fondly calls it "the zoo." I currently live in Indiana, but grew up in Ohio. I am a house wife, and absolutely love my job. I have started my own hand dyeing business called Knitted to a T. I sell had dyed yarns, rovings, stitch markers, wool washes, patterns, and many other goodies.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's My Birthday!

Yep today is the day. I am 31. Wow I am getting old.

Kevin took off today and tomorrow, not quite sure why, but he did. LOL We will be going to my in-law's on Saturday and my Mom's on Sunday to celebrate.

On Monday the ladies at Lambikins Hideaway Yarn and Stitchery had a party for me. I got some nice things. It was so nice of them to do that for me. I was quite surprised.

So far Kevin had planned to give me breakfast in bed. Well the silly man didn't think to turn off the baby monitor so I didn't hear James when he woke up. So I got up to attend to the diaper change and all the fun morning stuff. Kevin was already in James' room taking care of him and trying to keep him quiet, but that didn't work. Haha. Kevin made me chocolate chip pancakes. Yummm. I also got a card that he and James drew. The rest of my gift went to fixing the furnace. I would much rather have heat than something that was bought in the store.

Well that is all I have to say for this morning. Have a great day.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jamesmmommie. Make your own badge here.
Check out our Frappr!
Links
  • Help Alivia
  • James' LiveJournal
  • James' Babies Online Site
  • My Wish List
  • I would LOVE a Gift Card from here
    The WeatherPixie
    Friends

    Powered by Blogger

    Locations of visitors to this page
    free html hit counter